Media streaming apps pack a serious punch as they offer users to watch their favorite media at a time they want. Kodi is one of the best and most popular media streaming apps. This post is basically on Kodi Movie App Review which is available for both Android and iPhone. We are going to review the app in a brief manner in this post.
Everyone in this day and age loves watching movies and TV shows. Most of these people own a smartphone, be it Android-based or iOS-based. And with the introduction of media streaming apps, watching your favorite movies and TV shows have become easier than ever. Well, Kodi Movie App is the best thing which provides all these features.
We have included various sections in this article. All in all, we will explain to you the different aspects of Kodi APK, its features, and how to use it and finally, the overall review of the app.
How to use the Kodi Movie App?
By the time you reach the end of this section, you will know the basics of using Kodi App. We have divided the section into parts so that you could understand them in a better way.
- The Basics of Kodi:
- You can install the app from the Google Play Store or the iTunes Store for Android Devices and iOS devices. For other platforms, you need to use this website: https://kodi.tv/download. From there you can download and install Kodi for all the supported platforms.
- Watching Movies and listening to songs:
- Kodi App allows you to stream media from your storage or the internet. To watch videos, just open the app and click on Videos. From there, you can navigate your way through to the folders where your videos are and start playing them. To stream online media, you have to install plug-ins from inside the app. The process is the same for listening to music.
- If you don’t like the default appearance, then you can even change it with the help of different skins available for the app. There are numerous skins available for Kodi App. You can select any one you of your choice and change it from time to time.
- Ease of Usage and Overall review of Kodi App:
- The user interface of this app is pretty amazing and is unlike anything I have ever seen before. You won’t have any problems while navigating through stuff and it feels like a breeze to use the app. It has an enormous library of content that it provides from different sources across the internet. You can find pretty much anything you are looking for and that too in the top notch quality.
Considering everything, this app is probably the best choice if you are looking to stream movies and TV shows. Downloading certain plug-ins and content is a little tricky. But you just have to learn that once and then its a walk in the park.
Features of Kodi Movie App
Kodi App is basically a media player that lets the users play media files either from the local or network storage. You can also play media from the internet with the help of plug-ins. It was originally released as XBMC for the Xbox, but it was later made available for various platforms.
- The app is totally free to download and use.
- It has a mind-blowing interface that is just beautiful and very easy to use.
- Kodi Movie App uses a 10-foot user interface for its use with TVs and remote controls.
- It can play almost all kinds of video and audio formats that you can probably think of and then some more.
- Kodi iOS also supports skin customization so that you could change the appearance and set it according to your convenience.
- There are numerous plug-ins which allow you to stream media from online sources.
- The settings menu of the Kodi App is a little complex in nature but you will get used to it in a short amount of time.
These were some of the great features of the app that you need to know before you use the app. In the next part, we are going to teach you how to use the app in a way that suits your needs in the best possible way.
You can get used to Kodi App in just a few days, considering how awesome and feature-filled this app is. You can try this app out and then see for yourself how amazing it is. I hope you have enjoyed Kodi Movie App Review (Android & iPhone). If you did, then share with us your experiences at Kodi App.